Manor House Farm
Louth, LN11 8LS
Tel: 01507 603535
Jane Harrison (Proprietor)
Julie Thompson (Manager)
If you are looking for an outstanding place for your baby or young child please phone us to arrange a visit. Please note that our details or prices are only available in person because the only way to understand what we have to offer is through first-hand experience of our nursery indoors and out; we have extensive grounds so please be prepared to go outside. We are happy to share details when you visit. Please phone 01507 603535 to arrange a suitable time.
From time to time there are opportunities to join our team.
Please email us for an application form and explain why you would like to join our team and what you feel you have to offer. Remember to enclose your CV. We will be looking for the following attributes (not exhaustive):-
- experience, passion and knowledge about babies, toddlers or/and young children or/plus aspiration to know more,
- good people skills,
- enjoyment of being outside in the countryside (in all weathers),
- interest in good food, including food preparation and basic knowledge of a balanced healthy diet,
- a good level of written record-keeping (staff are required to record their observations, planning and assessments of key children),
- tidiness and organisational skillls,
- a sense of humour!
We fully uphold equality and diversity in our staff team; we are interested in recruiting male practitioners as well as female. Qualifications ranging from level 3 to 6 are preferable, however training can be given if you have GCSE grade C or above Maths and English - we have a good track record of helping staff in their professional development. If you are interested in joining our team, please phone Julie, Lucy or Jane to find out more.
If you would like Jane to deliver a talk or would like to visit or spend time here to further your knowledge of early years education and development please phone 01507 603535 to discuss. We are able to offer CPD for students, teachers and professionals.