Manor House Farm
Louth, LN11 8LS
Tel: 01507 603535
Jane Harrison (Proprietor)
Julie Thompson (Manager)
If you are looking for an outstanding place for your baby or young child we will be pleased to hear from you to arrange a visit (01507 603535)
At present there is an opportunity to join our team:-
Please email us for an application form and explain why you would like to join our team and what you feel you have to offer. Remember to enclose your CV. We will be looking for the following attributes (not exhaustive):-
- experience, passion and knowledge about babies, toddlers or/and young children or/plus aspiration to know more,
- good people skills,
- enjoyment of being outside in the countryside (in all weathers),
- interest in good food and basic knowledge of a balanced healthy diet,
- a good level of written record-keeping,
- tidiness and organisational skillls,
- a sense of humour!
We fully uphold equality and diversity in our staff team; we are interested in recruiting male practitioners as well as female. Qualifications ranging from level 3 to 6 are preferable, however training can be given if you have GCSE grade C or above Maths and English. If you are interested in joining our team, please phone Julie, Lucy or Jane to find out more.
If you would like Jane to deliver a talk or would like to visit or spend time here to further your knowledge of early years education and development please phone 01507 603535 to discuss. We are able to offer CPD for students, teachers and professionals.